Skip to main content
- Expectations at KHS
Expectations at KHS
- Take ownership of everything you do ~ the good and not so good!
- Always give it everything you've got ~ all I ask is for you to give your best effort!
- Respect yourself and others
- Always be aware of your surroundings ~ be an active part of the moment!
- Make a positive contribution
- Be a life-long learner ~ we all can become better at something
- Take the time to build relationships ~ no one cares what you know know until they know you care
- Be cognizant of your responses/reactions to others ~ it most often is not what we say, but how we say it
- Always do your best to model expectations and behaviors
- Be openminded and ready to give and receive constructive criticism
- Make decisions based on data for what is best for student learning and the educational process
- Always seek first to understand, then to be understood ~ keep an open mind
- Provide effective and timely communication to all stakeholders
- Be a facilitator of change ~ identify the strengths of those involved to ensure success of initiatives
- Keep looking to the future, but take time to celebrate our successes